Backorder: Delivers within 10-15 buissness days of payment
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HKPilot Mega 2.5 is a complete open source autopilot system featuring the best selling technology. This version is ready to use, with no assembly required. It allows the user to turn any fixed wing, rotary wing or multi-rotor vehicle (even boats and car) into a fully autonomous vehicle capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints (GPS module required - sold separately).
• Arduino Compatible
• pre-soldered and tested
• 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer
• Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
• Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass
• Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
• Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
• Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
*Note: GPS module is not included. Sold separately.
HKPilot Mega 2.5
3pin 2.54mm pitch connection leads x 5
This product is based on the APM Project from 3D Robotics.
*Note: This is not an original Arduino brand product.