Backorder: Delivers within 10-15 buissness days of payment
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Minim OSD (On Screen Display) is a small circuit board that pulls telemetry data from your APM or Pixhawk flight controller and overlays it on to your
• ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
• MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
• FTDI cable compatible pinout
• Standard 6 pin ISP header
• 2 independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
• Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
• +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input
• Solder jumper for PAL video option
• Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
Length: 43mm (with pins 58mm)
Weight: 9g (with leads)
See under "Files" tab for wiring diagram.